Get to know me! (English)

50 shades of me



Maybe you don't know it, but I'm a great fan of the « 73 Questions » from Vogue magazine. I got inspired and, today, I'm going to share with you 50 things about me, with questions inspired from the « 73 Questions ». I also picked up few questions from the « Just one » interview from Glamour France Magazine. Let's go !

1- Just one celebrity you would like to meet ?
Blake Lively.

2- Just one beauty advice ?
Remove your make up every evening, even if you're going to hang out later : it's good for your skin and you look fresher.

3- Just one thing without you can't get make up ?
My eye lashes curler.

4- Just one clothes ?
My navy blue blazer from Zara.

5- Just one book ?
La Part de l'autre from Eric Emmanuel Shmitt. French book. In English, I read A Street Cat Named Bob from James Bowen.

6- Just one song ?
This Girl from Kungs. It came out one year ago and I still love it.

7- Just one item ?
My iPhone. I'm lost without it and my life is inside.

8- Just one film ?
Troy from Wolfgang Petersen with Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom. The only film I know by heart.

9- From 0 to 10, how happy right now ?
6,5 because I miss my parents and my friends.

10- iPhone or Android ?
Iphone.

11- Twitter or Instagram ?
Instagram.

12- Who everyone should be following right now ?
Blake Lively. But not just right now. Everyday. Always. Her feed is feel-good : she posts pictures of her but without any filter : she shows her in a non-glamorous way. She proves us that she's just like us : normal. Thank you Blake.

13- Favorite food ?
My mama mashed potatoes : you put as much butter and cream as potatoes. That's why I have so many cholesterol...

14- Favorite drink ?
Mojito. By the way, it's been a while since I didn't drink one..

15- Favorite dessert ?
Fraisier. French dessert with strawberry and cream.

16- Coffee or tea ?
It depends on how I feel in the morning. If I'm enough awake, I drink tea but, very often, I drink coffee.

17- A tatoo ? Where ? What ?
I would love to. I don't really know where but maybe in a discreet place like inside the arm, in my back or on the leg. I would like something small, I have an idea but I'm not sure so I'm not going to tell you.

18- Cats or dogs ?
Cats.

19- Best gift you've ever received ?
A book about Marie Antoinette. When I was a kid, I admired her because I wanted to be a princess and, I don't know why, but I wanted to be her.

20- Best gift you've ever given ?
Before I left to Italy, I printed pictures of my friends and I together and I offered this to them.

21- Favorite country to visit ?
Italy. Every little corner of this country has a story and is magical.

22- Country you would love to visit ?
So many... China.

23- Favorite color ?
Pink.

24- If you could have a superpower, what would it be ?
Read in people's thinkings.

25- Favorite word in French?
« Plage » (beach). Because... Beach !

26- Favorite word in Italian ?
« Amore ». I love the prononciation of it.

27- Do you like your handwriting ?
I do. I write like a child. And that's what I like about it.

28- Do you cook ?
Not at all. I can't cook at all.

29- What is your least favorite about yourself ?
The fact that I can go crazy and nervous for almost nothing.

30- What is your favorite thing about yourself ?
My smile. I really think that anyone can look good with a pretty smile. It's my case. My smile is the thing that makes me look prettier than I am.
31- What do you miss the most ?
My friends, my parents and my cat.

32- What are you listening right now ?
Silence. Just few people talking in Italian but silence.

33- Who was the last person you talked to (for real and to the phone) ?
My colleagues and my best friend via FaceTime.

34- Last text sent ?
To my father. A funny picture about rivalty between Lyon and St Etienne (near where I live).

35- Last text received?
My father. To tell me to watch the closing ceremony of the Cannes film festival. In fact, I think that my mom sent me this because she always lose her phone and borrows my father's.

36- Favorite season ?
Summer.

37- Three people (dead or alive) who you would love to have dinner with.
Blake Lively (of course), Barack Obama and Theo James (just the two of us).

38- Lipstick or gloss ?
Lipstick.

39- What would be the title of your autobiography ?
J., 19, always exagerating.

40- Who is your boy crush ?
Theo James. And so many others...

41- Girl crush ?
No, that won't be Blake Lively !!! Zara Larsson.

42- Last picture you took ?
A beautiful sunset on the beach where I am.

43- A fashion icon ?
I don't really have one. I got inspired by the others bloggers but also by what I see in the shops and then, I create my own style.

44- An icon ?
My mom.

45- What do you hate the most ?
People who do nothing but complain. Work, get up early, and then complain.

46- What do you like the most ?
Eating.

47- What is the main thing you can remember about your childhood ?
Mom is always right.
48- You have 24h to live. What do you do ?
I would spend all my money in shoes, I eat, I FaceTime all the people I love and I take my cat with me so we can die together.

49- An actress from the 60's you love ?
Claudia Cardinale. She was such a beauty.

50- Why do you never show your face or tell who you are ?
Because I want my readers to follow me for what I say and not for who I am or what I look like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vogue #6 (NYFW SS18)

Guide de voyage #1

Louis Vuitton